Hello, welcome to organic pet supplies, Let’s give a furry friend a better and healthier life, with organic food, treats, remedies, and toys. If we can eat healthier why can’t our furry friends have the same healthy diet.
Let’s go organic with our pet food and supplies, going green is better for us and our furry friends, with fresh chicken, turkey, rice, oatmeal, omega -3, and all the vitamins that is needed in their diet. To have a shiner coat, better diet, easier on the digestive system.
Here are a few natural remedies we can use for our furry friends.
- Aloe Vera: gel can be applied topically to help treat minor burns, scrapes, and skin irritations due to its cooling and antibacterial properties.
- Milk Thistle: Like dandelion, milk thistle also detoxifies the body and strengthens the liver. It is advisable to feed the herbal supplement on an “on-off” basis.
- Chamomile: The good news is, chamomile can reduce anxiety in stressed dogs as well! It calms the nerve as well as induces sleep. You can give chamomile tea to your dog …
- Ginger: Good for GI problems;; Relieves pain & nausea;; Improves blood circulation.
- Turmeric: its active ingredient, cur cumin, have been extensively studied for their role in cancer treatment and prevention.
CBD: Anxiety, Digestive Problems, Joints & Mobility, Pain, Inflammation & More.
These are just a few organic natural home remedies that I have used for my furry friends.
We are always looking for a healthier treat for our furry friends. With organic treats we don’t have to worry about all the toxins, sugar, or all the additives that come in regular treats. There is a wide variety of treats for our furry friends. Here is a recipe for chicken jerky.
- 2 to 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove any excess fat from the chicken. Turn the chicken breast on its side and use a paring knife to slice the chicken breast into 1/8 inch thick strips.
- Set the strips on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 hours.
- Check the chicken before removing from the oven. It should be dry and hard, not soft or chewy. Allow the chicken to cool completely before serving.
- Store the jerky in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Pro Tip: You can substitute sweet potatoes for the chicken in this recipe. Sweet potatoes make a healthy, vegetarian alternative.
Going organic toys helps reduce the skin allergies. Dogs don’t want smelly plastic toys. They love the feel of natural fibers– hemp, wool, and organic. Dogs love to play with balls. Many dogs get tennis balls to play with. Did you know that tennis balls are made of plastic and treated with fungicide? They are meant to be hit by rackets, not chewed on. They want natural textures and scents.
Finding fun and natural dog toys should be easy, but it isn’t! Have you noticed that most dog toys are still made in China from bright synthetic materials?
Plastic dyed toys are not safe for your dog.
I have come to the conclusion that I have been doing organic for my furry pets for some time now. I lived on a tight budget, but I wasn’t giving up my best friend. So what I would do is every time I made a meal ( Blue Zone ) I would make extra for my furry friend, of course I would make sure the things that were bad for him he would not get. We eat a lot of chicken, rice, Turkey, and a lot of vegetables, then I started to notice that his hair was shinier, he was more active, and a lot happier. Then I started reading the ingredients on the dog food, and treats. I’m thinking to myself oh my gosh what is all this in the dog food? Then I started doing my home work and what I found was that some dog food has/had high levels of Monocytogenes, which can cause nausea, vomiting, cramping, diarrhea. Then there was low levels of Vitamin B1, if there is a low level of Vitamin B1 your furry friend will start to lose weight and lose his appetite, we don’t want that for our furry friends. I do believe that going organic is the best thing for our furry friends. It’s time we make a change for our furry friends.